Cyberpunk 2077

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I'm looking forward to diving into the lore while playing the game and I have also been reading a lot beforehand so I can be able to understand some of the finer details, thus getting a better overall experience. If some of you do not know much about the lore, I can highly recommend taking a look at the playlist under this video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXPIsdyRZA&list=PLL79ZZtrk4yMiIJ6vV0breWB66RSzb6Yf&index=14

In the playlist, she got a lot of nice lore videos and it was definitely quite helpful for me getting up to speed. The most important thing to know according to her (in case you don't have to much time) is to know about the Arasaka corp and its people, what role Jhonny Silverhand and Alt Cunningham have to do with it all, and the timeline (she got a video about that also) showing briefly what has happened up to 2077.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSimenhoff

Zloth

Community Contributor
Holy poo poos!

full

I have decided that, based on the reviews, I will buy it... eventually. I want to make sure as many problems are ironed out before I play it. You only get to experience games for the first time once, and I would prefer it to be stable. Plus, that'll likely have the benefit of the game being cheaper at that point as well, depending on how long I wait.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
@Ryzengang and @IndecentLouie, that's not a bad decision. The game will be more polished and hopefully most of the bugs will be eliminated. I haven't encountered too many bugs, so probably the Day One Patch did a noticeable change in comparison to the review copies. If they'll keep up the good pace, the game should be fully patched in no time, especially with the help of millions of players. :)

@Sarafan i'm really tempted to just buy it now but I need to continue my self control regarding day one purchases.
I have faith it'll will be patched often within the next few weeks but since it's Friday and i'll probably be having a drink tonight there is a high chance i'll do the good ol impulse buy :)

Last edited:

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Yep, it was enjoyable, although that main story was over a lot quicker than I preferred. After completing all the side stuff, I've actually had a blast just walking around the city soaking in the atmosphere. A few more buildings to be able to walk into would be very welcome though, so looking forward to the expansions.

Reactions: Frindis
Jun 1, 2021
Visit site
Has there been any news on when the next big patch is coming? I am still waiting for more polish before I begin, but will probably look to jump in relatively soon.

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
i dont know if anyone else is aware but steam have finaly done a sale on C2077 and dropped the price to £33.49 until 6th september.
it was the latest reviews that kind of put me off buying it yet,i thought with the last patch it woud have devloped better-so on wensday i ended up buying ghostrunner instead.

a question to anyone currently playing this-is it worth buying as it is,now or shoud i wait?

Yes, definitely. I never had any game breaking bugs or crash to desktop issues, even with the very first version, and many glitches have been resolved over the last 3/4 year. A high end system is recommended. Give it a try for under 2 hours on Steam and you can easily refund if you don't like it.

Reactions: Sarafan

TRENDING THREADS