Custom PC for FS22

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for advice on a gaming pc. I just want a pc to play Farming Simulator 22 when it comes out but I don't know if it would be cheaper to build one or to buy one. I am not so clever with all this gaming stuff and processors. Could you maybe help me find a affordable solution please.

Thanks
Chris

ok first i am proving you with a link to a page showing what componants a pc will need to run this

Farming Simulator 22 System Requirements - Can I Run It? - PCGameBenchmark

print this off and go to a pc building website and pretend to build a pc with these parts to get an idea how much it would cost , if you dont want to have a custom build just look at ready made pc's with similar parts or better still go for a higher spec machine.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
Lk
ok first i am proving you with a link to a page showing what componants a pc will need to run this

Farming Simulator 22 System Requirements - Can I Run It? - PCGameBenchmark

print this off and go to a pc building website and pretend to build a pc with these parts to get an idea how much it would cost , if you dont want to have a custom build just look at ready made pc's with similar parts or better still go for a higher spec machine.
Okay thanks👍🏻

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for advice on a gaming pc. I just want a pc to play Farming Simulator 22 when it comes out but I don't know if it would be cheaper to build one or to buy one. I am not so clever with all this gaming stuff and processors. Could you maybe help me find a affordable solution please.

Thanks
Chris

What country are you in and how much money are you willing to spend?

The required components are several years old and so its hard for someone who doesn't follow hardware to understand which modern processors and graphics cards are equivalent to those listed.

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
What country are you in and how much money are you willing to spend?

The required components are several years old and so its hard for someone who doesn't follow hardware to understand which modern processors and graphics cards are equivalent to those listed.
I am in Namibia. I am willing to spend 5,000 US. Thanks for helping

[Mod edit: changed to $1,000 in post #7]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
H
Ok, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with stores in Namibia. But I can tell you you shouldnt need to spend anywhere near 5000 USD for Farming Simulator!

Do you have any shops you'd prefer to buy from?
Hi again, I'm sorry I accidentally said 5k us instead of 1k us. So I am willing to spend anything to 1k us. The gaming shops here in Namibia is not as good as in other countries, so I am probably going to import the pc.

H

Hi again, I'm sorry I accidentally said 5k us instead of 1k us. So I am willing to spend anything to 1k us. The gaming shops here in Namibia is not as good as in other countries, so I am probably going to import the pc.

Where would you like to import from?

Its far easier for me to recommend a few from a list then explain exactly all of the many things you need to look at and consider.

Do you also need a monitor for that money or would you used a TV or one you already have?

Oct 26, 2021
Visit site
Where would you like to import from?

Its far easier for me to recommend a few from a list then explain exactly all of the many things you need to look at and consider.

Do you also need a monitor for that money or would you used a TV or one you already have?
I would probably import from South Africa, our neighboring country because it is a a little difficult to import something from the US. South Africa has quite a few gaming shops and online stores so it would be better. There is a online store almost like Amazon in South Africa called Takealot.com that sells hardware components.

I don't know what a monitor would cost so I it will depend on the cost.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i3-10100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor ($92.50 @ B&H)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS ATX LGA1200 Motherboard ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Silicon Power Gaming 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory ($46.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($41.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB GAMING X Video Card ($289.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A ATX Mid Tower Case ($74.98 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12III 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($65.36 @ B&H)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($108.78 @ Other World Computing)
Total: $840.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-10-27 13:23 EDT-0400

I cant easily find a decent PC store in South Africa and I'm afraid I don't have a long time to research them all.

Here's a list that would run Farming simulator perfectly, about as cheap as I can get it.

A few pointers, don't be tempted to get a really cheap power supply. The bad ones wear all of your other components over time.

Graphics cards are expensive at the moment due to the global chip shortage so youll be over paying for one. However a GTX 1050 TI will be more than enough for Farming Simulator going by the requirements they list.

Building yourself is easy as long as you take some time to look into it. Just watch a good Youtube tutorial or two a few times and youll be set.

Hook it up to a HD TV to save money or buy a 1080p monitor that fits your budget. Look for one that uses IPS or VA screen technology and stay away from any 'TN' screens if you can. For farming simulator dont worry too much about the higher refresh rate, it wont make any difference to the game.

Someone else may have more time to help, or if you have more specific questions then go ahead and ask :)

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm

TRENDING THREADS