1. First, make sure that your video card is compatible with your PC. Some video cards may require an additional power supply.
2. Insert the video card into an available PCI-E slot on the motherboard. Secure the card with a screw if necessary.
3. Connect the monitor cable to the video card. Most video cards will have a VGA, DVI, or HDMI port for connecting the monitor.
4. Connect any additional power cables to the video card.
5. Install the necessary drivers for the video card. This can usually be done by inserting the driver disc that came with the video card or by downloading the most recent drivers from the manufacturer's website.
6. Once the drivers have been installed, you can now use your video card to edit videos in inshot pro.
If you have any questions about it, please message a moderator if you ever return and need this thread reopened.