Computer crashes at random, so I have to restart

May 2, 2022
Visit site
Recently, I upgraded from my old prebuilt pc to a custom gaming pc using parts a colleague recommended me. After putting the PC together, everything worked fine. However, this PC has a problem where the screen goes black and the audio stutters, forcing me to restart. According to my aforementioned colleague, who has used the exact build I'm using, that he hasn't had this problem. The only part that is unique to my build is my SSD.

Motherboard: ASRock H97M Pro4
CPU: Intel i5-3590
GPU: Radeon R9 390 Gaming 8G
Power Supply: Corsair CX650M
Case: Cooler Master N200

Additional notes:
The computer fans keep spinning when it crashes
I've tried reinstalling both my audio and video drivers, but it hasn't fixed anything.
This doesn't seem to be related to overheating, as the crashes usually happen when I'm browsing the internet or using Spotify. This build has yet to crash when playing a game.

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
Do your pc often crashes while you using Spotify, I mean this happen with my friend, Spotify bugs causes pc crashing. If you use free version of Spotify than crashing of pc chances are high. Many bugs do need to be worked with free version of Spotify. This is disappointing because many user use it's free version.

When my friend upgraded the premium version, the bugs were changed and the crashing stop. You can try to upgrade to a premium version to see if the same bugs are there. I hope this can solve your problem.

TRENDING THREADS