Can you guys help me find the name of this game?

So, I remember downloading demo games from the CD of PC and chip magazines my dad used to buy. I don't remember the exact dates but must be around late 2000s and early 2010s. There was this fps pc game in which you would wander around in an open world and come across with native american people in their tents with their horses. When you interacted with them, a speech box would appear on the screen and they would tell you somethings which I didn't understand at that time because the game I was in english and I'm not a native speaker. You could take a canoe and ride it in the river. I remember coming across with a woman standing by the river everytime I took the canoe. She were, also talking to me. As far as I remember the game's name starts with T. At first I thought it was Territory but when I searched the name up , the game was nothing like the one I remember xd Now I wanna know what the game was about sooo bad 😬please hellpppp

You might want to have a look at This Land is My Land. It's an open world game where you play as a Native American in a survival type setting. The graphics are pretty good, and it's got a Mostly Positive Steam rating. It's a bit off putting to Native Americans I read though, as they did no consulting with them at all when making the game. Some have described it as a Native American Red Dead Redemption type game. So if you're OK with a bit of an over the top, fictional portrayal of Native Americans, and are only interested in the survival, combat, and stealth, you might like it. There is also gathering, hunting, and crafting too.

I don't think its this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazon_Trail

there are a few versions of above game - link
Yeah, the concept of the game serme quite similar but I remember the graphics of the game on 3d. Still, thank you for taking your time and replying! I'll take a look at this game!

You might want to have a look at This Land is My Land. It's an open world game where you play as a Native American in a survival type setting. The graphics are pretty good, and it's got a Mostly Positive Steam rating. It's a bit off putting to Native Americans I read though, as they did no consulting with them at all when making the game. Some have described it as a Native American Red Dead Redemption type game. So if you're OK with a bit of an over the top, fictional portrayal of Native Americans, and are only interested in the survival, combat, and stealth, you might like it. There is also gathering, hunting, and crafting too.
Yeah, this one seems really close to what I remember but this one's quality is a lot higher. Also, this game seem to be come out in 2019 which is quite later than I played the game. But the game looks cool! I'll check it out thank you!

TRENDING THREADS