Question Can i just buy a full tower case and then not have to worry about space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2023
Visit site
I am thinking of buying a full tower case and a motherboard (still trying to figure that out) to fit the full tower case, reason being i won't have to worry about space when upgrading, is this how it works?

Also with a bigger motherboard than the one i have currently ( a micro ATX) can i still put my smaller parts on the bigger motherboard?

So for example i put all of my smaller parts onto a bigger motherboard and into a bigger case for now, is this ok?

And then upgrade later.

Feb 11, 2023
Visit site
Today's mid tower is yesterday's full tower. The mid tower cases keep growing in size. The Lancool 216 is a prime example. And yes your components will work with a full size ATX board if that's the question.
Ok so what i have got from this is that i should get the case you mentioned and just figure out what motherboard to get and go from there and of course that cases are getting bigger, did not know this thanks also i searched up the case and found this.
https://www.centrecom.com.au/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-case-black (is this the right one?)

Reactions: Why_Me
Ok so what i have got from this is that i should get the case you mentioned and just figure out what motherboard to get and go from there and of course that cases are getting bigger, did not know this thanks also i searched up the case and found this.
https://www.centrecom.com.au/lian-li-lancool-216-mid-tower-case-black (is this the right one?)
Your mATX board will work just fine in that case. ^^

Reactions: Brian Boru
Feb 11, 2023
Visit site

alright yeah same case and alright thanks.

Reactions: Why_Me
Feb 11, 2023
Visit site

I will just go with this case and not have to worry about space for future upgrades, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts