Call of Duty: Warzone -- Opinions and Thoughts?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Warzone absolutely rules.

It fulfils the fantasy PUBG promised me and Contracts are a sublime way to drive conflict. When I'm not playing it I wish I was. It's just so polished and streamlined and the fact it offers cross play support means I can play with my partner whose laptop is a little underpowered.

What are people using for loadouts? I'm always big on the LMG, but I think I need to get more comfortable with long range options.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
@Mknott Right now I am rocking with:

AX-50: Mono Suppressor, Singuard Arms Pro Barrel Tac Laser & Singuard Arms Assassin Stock.
Focus -Overkill -C4/Heartbeat Sensor.
M13: Tempus Cyclone, Solozero Optics Mini Reflex, No Stock, Merc Foregrip & 60 Round Mags.
Cold Blooded/Amped.

Hell yeah brother, I feel like AX-50/ M13 or M4A1 is the route a lot of folks go. I love the thermals in this game too.

Reactions: Frindis and Mknott

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
LMG supremacy. Took down a chopper last night and it was one of those top ten gaming moments for me.

I'm still so bad at the game, but want to get better because I enjoy it so much.

Reactions: Frindis
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Of all the free Battle Royale games, this is definitely my favorite. I've tried Fortnite, but even before it became a full on carnival, it wasn't the game for me. APEX was actually okay, but still too much weirdness for me. I guess Warzone is just most familiar for me, being an FPS gamer since the start of my gaming hobby :)

Also, I play a lot of R6: Siege. It is currently my most played game. I guess I love the balance Warzone gives me of a tactical shooter (you don't simply respawn, so carefully plan your moves) and just rush, point, shoot and continue if you feel like it. Siege is slow paced, any CoD or BF game is fast paced (which I also enjoy, at times), Warzone feels like it's in between.

My only issue is the frequent bugs and glitches this game still has at times. But hey, it's free, what do you expect?

Reactions: Mknott
@Myonix The Biggest issue for me in Warzone right now is that the net sync feels wonky. Ofen I am in a firefight and what I see is not what the other player is seeing. In Gulag as an example, I have often been shot while being behind a pillar and when I watch the kill cam, I see that I got killed before I got behind the pillar.

Reactions: Myonix
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Staying away from online loot box shooters. My work buddy is addicted to these but they have big group they can always play with. Solo isn’t fun.

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
I liked the simplified looting system, surprisingly it forces people to engage more and loot less. Currently the game is crashing a lot on my PC, so I'm waiting for some fixes from Activision to be able to have a more informed opinion about the game.
Does it crash to desktop?

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
After the past 3 updates the game runs flawlessly. Have my graphic settings up but not maxed out......yet. I'm having a blast playing on my PC with my brother, nephew and neice on cross-play. And with the Xbox app included on Windows 10 the voice communication is excellent.

This game absolutely rocks.

Reactions: McStabStab
Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I enjoy playing it, but I have had some tough time with hackers. Was playing battle royale the other day and got sniped as soon as I landed. I prefer multiplayer to battle royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS