Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War Reveal

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
I've been playing way too much Warzone lately, it tickles the itch for just a good fun shooter and I'm really looking forward to the announcement of the next COD. I've seen the flashes in game and that they've set TV's up in all the houses, but the crates they sent out to streamers and the like to be opened today at 5pm BST really intrigues me.

I'm a sucker for that kind of marketing.

Dialing back expectations, it's a COD game after all, so we all know what we're getting, what do people want from the announcement? Any guns you want to see in Warzone or old maps coming back?

With a new found addiction to quickscope head shots, I can't see my Kar98 setup changing.

Reactions: Frindis
M1 Carabine and PPS would be cool to see. Would be awesome with some type of rush map; maybe having one team on boats trying to get to shore and other team defending it ala D-Day.

Because of the multiplayer modes right now (only have warzone myself) I have been doing a lot of challenges and got the crossbow yesterday. It is a totally kick-ass weapon, especially with the FTAC Fury Bolt, which is basically a sticky bomb wrapped around an arrow. Getting a body shot from 60 meters away and watching them run for a split second before blowing up is quit the satisfactory feeling:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts