Budget Build (Suggestions needed)

Feb 7, 2022
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum. Currently living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Please help me to choose the build below or looking for expert suggestions. Please suggest me the cheapest reliable ATX motherboard for this processor. Also I can opt down for the AIO and get a regular $20-$30 cpu cooler to save more money.

AMD RYZEN 5 5600G RADEON GRAPHICS PROCESSOR
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX L240 A-RGB CPU LIQUID COOLER
ASRock B550M Steel Legend DDR4 AMD Motherboard!! Though I want ATM but can't fit anything on my budget.
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB
AITC KINGSMAN KM600 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
Corsair CV650 650Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply
AIR 1000 PREMIUM White
ViewSonic VX2276-SH 22 inch FHD IPS Monitor
HP GK400Y Wired Mechanical Keyboard
Deepcool MC310 Ultralight RGB Gaming Mouse
MaxGreen MG-GOLD5 650VA Offline UPS

Feb 10, 2022
Visit site
Great Build! The only thing i would suggest *maybe* switching out would be getting a 1TB SSD instead of a 512GB, it's an extra $40-50 bucks for the extra 500GB but it saves you money long term. Games are getting bigger and bigger these days, and it's very easy to use up 512 gbs fast! Trust me, while you might be saving money on it for the meantime you will find yourself wanting to buy a new one in 2 or so years due to the storage limitations. So you will be saving money buying a 1TB one now.

Of course, if you don't intend to play a variety games or game at all. You can completely ignore what i said. Or if you know in the future you'll have more money to spend and you have to penny pinch for now.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS