Blade Runner, Westwood's classic adventure game, is finally on GOG

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I installed that just recently to see if it holds up. I was surprised to see that it still nails the Bladerunner atmosphere. Great game with elements that have never really been replicated, such as randomized elements and lots of possible endings.

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
necro post but i have a big issue..

I had the game and on my ME system at the time, it had the issue that you had to do certain things in a particular order, like chasing the person into the store/video game area at a specific spot in the game or you would never get to meet the two guys at the end of the game before you make your decision to stay or leave planet

Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
I was somewhat curious as when i played that game in the day when it was only a year or so old, it had an issue that certain things had to be done before other things. Example, if you caught or killed the person you were supposed to chase through the big entertainment area, or just didnt do the chase, you could not play the game after that point. As you couldnt get the game to unlock the correct material as the chase/arrest never happened

TRENDING THREADS