XPG CORE REACTOR 750W Fully Modular ATX Power Supplycorsair Rm 750 +80 Gold full mod (NOT RMx)
BEST psu gold +80 its the same price in my countrey just wanna know the best of them best performance, effiecncy OF LINES and components and i need honest opinion not fan boys about brand idc about brand i just need best product ?i see review toms hardware of xpg and the mentioned 12+v rail on xpg not tough i worried about this point cause this line of GPU and if this is point solved in core reactor 850W i can get it the doff between 750 and 850 w (XPG CORE REACTOR ) not expensive
pls i wanaa honest opinion based on knowledge thank u guys ♥

Welcome. From what I can gather you want to know which power supply is better out of the Corsair RM750 and the XPG Core Reactor 750W?

Having read reviews of both, for the same price I'd get the XPG Core Reactor. Just because the RM750 has some questionable quality capacitors in there. Both perform well though it seems.

Would be good to know what the components you are trying to power with this are though. You might need more or less juice than you think depending.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Welcome. From what I can gather you want to know which power supply is better out of the Corsair RM750 and the XPG Core Reactor 750W?

Having read reviews of both, for the same price I'd get the XPG Core Reactor. Just because the RM750 has some questionable quality capacitors in there. Both perform well though it seems.

Would be good to know what the components you are trying to power with this are though. You might need more or less juice than you think depending.
thank u u right i also read many reviwes for xpg and corsair i think i will go for xpg cause quality of caps i dont know if nonbranded caps effect on performance or no in corsair but its ok

can u help me for this point 12+v rail on xpg not tough i worried about this point i read it on toms hardware or this just now problem and he mentiond it ! ?
and what about global xpg customer service if any thing happen they can heelp me cause i msg them and they didnt answer

thank u u right i also read many reviwes for xpg and corsair i think i will go for xpg cause quality of caps i dont know if nonbranded caps effect on performance or no in corsair but its ok

can u help me for this point 12+v rail on xpg not tough i worried about this point i read it on toms hardware or this just now problem and he mentiond it ! ?
and what about global xpg customer service if any thing happen they can heelp me cause i msg them and they didnt answer
I'm afraid I have no experience with Adata customer service. Youre right Corsair is considered pretty good for that. The capacitors in the RM are not top of the line but according to the TPU review they arent rubbish either.

As far as the 12v load regulation on the XPG 750. Its a bit higher compared to other models, but Aris the reviewer who is very knowledgeble about PSU's doesnt even mention it in his summary or 'bottom line' as he likes to call it. Its well within specification even if it looks bad on a chart next to other PSU's on that one page. It also excels in other areas, like ripple.

You cant go wrong with either model according to these reviews as far as I can see, as long as you know for sure its enough to power your rig.

I'm afraid I have no experience with Adata customer service. Youre right Corsair is considered pretty good for that. The capacitors in the RM are not top of the line but according to the TPU review they arent rubbish either.

As far as the 12v load regulation on the XPG 750. Its a bit higher compared to other models, but Aris the reviewer who is very knowledgeble about PSU's doesnt even mention it in his summary or 'bottom line' as he likes to call it. Its well within specification even if it looks bad on a chart next to other PSU's on that one page. It also excels in other areas, like ripple.

You cant go wrong with either model according to these reviews as far as I can see, as long as you know for sure its enough to power your rig.

abot 12+ rail like u said i see the review also aris dont mention it and he pretty good reviwer like u siad and i think this is no problem in other reviwes if it mentioned to just know itbut its like 1% diff between xpg and rm if i understand well and its no dargerous on CPU OR GPU at all in light or heavy loads right ?

yea also 750 w its very enough for my pc i have 5700xt and ryzen 5 3600 and 16 g ram and 2 HDD and 1 SSD ans 6 Fans

I really appreciate your help. Thank you, sir. I also like the XPG because the capacitors are reliable and the cables are pretty stronger than Corsair.
i also make a case in other website if u can take alook and show me ur thoughts about it
and thank u once again for keeping answering me

abot 12+ rail like u said i see the review also aris dont mention it and he pretty good reviwer like u siad and i think this is no problem in other reviwes if it mentioned to just know itbut its like 1% diff between xpg and rm if i understand well and its no dargerous on CPU OR GPU at all in light or heavy loads right ?

yea also 750 w its very enough for my pc i have 5700xt and ryzen 5 3600 and 16 g ram and 2 HDD and 1 SSD ans 6 Fans

I really appreciate your help. Thank you, sir. I also like the XPG because the capacitors are reliable and the cables are pretty stronger than Corsair.
i also make a case in other website if u can take alook and show me ur thoughts about it
and thank u once again for keeping answering me

I understand you want to make the best decision and its important :)

Honestly though, you've got Jonnyguru over there at Linus and theres no way I'm going to question someone like him, he's an actual legend.

I stand by when I said both are very good and you cant go wrong with either, but if Jonnyguru is implying the RM is a little better overall I cant argue with that. I know he works at Corsair now but he's been around in enthusiast circles and respected for many years before that too. I've never had the sense he's been shilling for them in forums, if that's a concern to you.

I understand you want to make the best decision and its important :)

Honestly though, you've got Jonnyguru over there at Linus and theres no way I'm going to question someone like him, he's an actual legend.

I stand by when I said both are very good and you cant go wrong with either, but if Jonnyguru is implying the RM is a little better overall I cant argue with that. I know he works at Corsair now but he's been around in enthusiast circles and respected for many years before that too. I've never had the sense he's been shilling for them in forums, if that's a concern to you.
yea i get u Bro thank u for undersstanding me ♥

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama

TRENDING THREADS