Question Best Gaming Monitor for under $120?

Hey all,

I’m looking for a budget gaming monitor for under $120. There are so many deals on Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and Walmart but it’s hard to sort through all of them to pick the best. There are also a lot of lesser known brands which I am a little weary of trying, but if the reviews are good then I’ll try them.
What I’m mostly looking for is high refresh rates, low latency and good color/picture in a 1080p monitor. I’m still sticking with 1080p for my RTX 2060 and Ryzen 1600X lol. I had a 75hz monitor in the past (which has since broke) and it truly is a major difference when you’ve been on 60hz your whole life, so I don’t mind 75hz monitors, but I have been looking at some 100-144hz monitors for that price as well.
Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions or know a good place for me to check for deals, let me know please!

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Hey all,

I’m looking for a budget gaming monitor for under $120. There are so many deals on Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and Walmart but it’s hard to sort through all of them to pick the best. There are also a lot of lesser known brands which I am a little weary of trying, but if the reviews are good then I’ll try them.
What I’m mostly looking for is high refresh rates, low latency and good color/picture in a 1080p monitor. I’m still sticking with 1080p for my RTX 2060 and Ryzen 1600X lol. I had a 75hz monitor in the past (which has since broke) and it truly is a major difference when you’ve been on 60hz your whole life, so I don’t mind 75hz monitors, but I have been looking at some 100-144hz monitors for that price as well.
Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions or know a good place for me to check for deals, let me know please!
Look for a 24" IPS 144+ Hz monitor.

TRENDING THREADS