Best CoD game for group of 7

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
Hi! Which Call of Duty game is best suited for online multiplayer for a group of seven? We are planning to spend a few hours at a gaming centre, and would like to come a little prepared so that we don't waste time picking games there. I have tried to find an answer to what is the maximum party size in the various game modes of Black Ops 4 and the latest Modern Warfare, but have not been successfu. Please help!

Feb 15, 2020
Visit site
I have MW and depending on which game mode you select, there are quite a few, you can join with friends. I play mostly Team Deathmatch and Domination. Those are usually 6V6. There are larger game modes like Ground War but they are less common than smaller player count matches.

Rumor has it that MW will be getting a Battle Royale game mode sometime in the not so distant future. That might be something you are interested in as well.

Reactions: SWard and Frindis
Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
Thank you! 6v6 seems to be the deal in Black Ops 4 as well. I guess 7 is a really bad number of players... But do you know if 7 players can be in a party for Ground War, even though it exceeds maximum squad size?

TRENDING THREADS