Question Avatars.

Hey,

I seen a thread about your gamer tags and how they became your identity.

So, in line with that. Do you have a certain avatar you use as your image Identity across gaming forums, profiles and what not?

If so, did you create them yourselves or source them else where?

Reactions: Frindis
Good thread to go along with the other one!

I've used this avatar for at least 9 years. I use it almost everywhere. Obviously, I didn't draw it myself. :D

Here's a story to tell how dedicated I am to this avatar. I was on another forum where I started something that became a tradition. We called it a "Pony bet." It was a Wii U forum, and back in the day, another guy and I were betting about something we thought Nintendo would or wouldn't do. Whoever lost had to change their avatar to a My Little Pony picture for a month, or whatever. The only reason I risked it was because I was almost 100% sure I would win. They kept trying to get me into other Pony Bets after that, and I refused every time, unless I was sure I'd win. Why? Because I wanted to never change my avatar. :)

But before this, I used to pretty much exclusively use a picture of Indiana Jones.

Good thread to go along with the other one!

I've used this avatar for at least 9 years. I use it almost everywhere. Obviously, I didn't draw it myself. :D

Here's a story to tell how dedicated I am to this avatar. I was on another forum where I started something that became a tradition. We called it a "Pony bet." It was a Wii U forum, and back in the day, another guy and I were betting about something we thought Nintendo would or wouldn't do. Whoever lost had to change their avatar to a My Little Pony picture for a month, or whatever. The only reason I risked it was because I was almost 100% sure I would win. They kept trying to get me into other Pony Bets after that, and I refused every time, unless I was sure I'd win. Why? Because I wanted to never change my avatar. :)

But before this, I used to pretty much exclusively use a picture of Indiana Jones.

Haha! That's a great story, I'm definitely going to start introducing Pony Bet's amongst some friends. I need to find myself an avatar to stick with first though.

The 3 avatars I use with my 3 main online identities are all from elsewhere—ie I didn't make any myself. The BB one here is an artist's impression of BB I found somewhere long ago, one of the others is same of a mythological character, and 3rd—which I must change sometime, I can't even recognize it myself!—is a great pic which sucks when reduced to avatar size.

For anyone coming in late, the 'related thread' mentioned earlier is this one:

The 3 avatars I use with my 3 main online identities are all from elsewhere—ie I didn't make any myself. The BB one here is an artist's impression of BB I found somewhere long ago, one of the others is same of a mythological character, and 3rd—which I must change sometime, I can't even recognize it myself!—is a great pic which sucks when reduced to avatar size.

For anyone coming in late, the 'related thread' mentioned earlier is this one:
I just looked up Brian Boru. Wow! I never knew about him until now.

He is so famous he even got a pub named after him;)
uVvknbS.png

My own avatar is from one of my favorite sci-fi series: Farscape. The name of the character is
Dominar Rygel XVI and he loves to horde stuff and eat a lot, which pretty much sums up my own roleplaying personality.

TRENDING THREADS