Question Are these components compatible?

Dec 17, 2023
Visit site
Hi. This is my first time building a computer which I'm using it for video editing, drawing, gaming, etc (It's an ITX PC by the way).
Here's the list:

Case: NZXT H1 V2 (PSU is 750W, 140 mm AIO CPU cooler with a 92 mm rear fan )

RAM:Corsair Vengeance 32GB (16 x 2) DDR5 5600 Memory

CPU: Intel core i5 13600k

Graphic card: RX 6700 xt or RTX 3060 (It will depend on the the screen resolution I'm going to use. But tell me which one is recommended. Or suggest me some better cards)

ASUS ROG Strix B760-I motherboard

Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive

Budget: $1250+

Are all of these parts compatible. Is there problems like bottleneck or any other issues. If so, recommend me some alternatives

With deep regards,

Mello

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

What country and currency?
Any preferred retailers there?

For compatibility checking, put your parts list in at
they check most things except physical dimensions.

Hi, nice to meet ya!

I live in the state of Georgia, USA. Might use amazon for purchasing most of the stuff or visit a microcenter near me.

I did used PCPartPicker, but for some reason it didn't list some of parts I wanted, like the case and motherboard for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
Hey Mello,

I used a different website to check compatibility: https://buildmypc.net/list/

Hopefully you will find the components you are looking for in there... but even if you dont find exactly that one, try selecting the most similar possible...

Said that, vary rarely Mid tower cases are incompatible... but you chose a mini-itc, so I honestly dont know, better even check on google to see if you can find anything there

My build is very similar to your, so will keep an eye on your thread, as mine is not getting hits yet haha

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
What cooler do you intend to use? Especially if you're looking into bigger sized air coolers, they might have compability issues with your RAM. Some take care of it by either bending away from the RAM (the Scythe Mugen 5 is compatible with every memory I believe) but my current aircooler wouldn't work with that RAM. It's tall memory. If you're going for a AIO cooler that's not going to be an issue.

Dec 17, 2023
Visit site
What cooler do you intend to use? Especially if you're looking into bigger sized air coolers, they might have compability issues with your RAM. Some take care of it by either bending away from the RAM (the Scythe Mugen 5 is compatible with every memory I believe) but my current aircooler wouldn't work with that RAM. It's tall memory. If you're going for a AIO cooler that's not going to be an issue.

The case should be included with the cooler. It should be 140 mm AIO CPU cooler with a 92 mm rear fan by NZXT if I'm exact.
I might change the memory tho, probably Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600

Dec 17, 2023
Visit site
Hey Mello,

I used a different website to check compatibility: https://buildmypc.net/list/

Hopefully you will find the components you are looking for in there... but even if you dont find exactly that one, try selecting the most similar possible...

Said that, vary rarely Mid tower cases are incompatible... but you chose a mini-itc, so I honestly dont know, better even check on google to see if you can find anything there

My build is very similar to your, so will keep an eye on your thread, as mine is not getting hits yet haha

Hello aldirjr,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out. =)

And I'll try to research more on Google and YouTube. Came across a yt channel named Optimum and a few others if that helps.

6700xt is faster, 3060 is more efficient (lower temps and noise in a tiny case).
your pick. I'd take the 6700xt.

5jdKLPm.png

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 17, 2023
Visit site
The build is compatible. I would look into the SSUPD Meshlicious chassis but then you would need to pick out a cooler and PSU on your own as the NZXT comes with an AIO and SFX PS bundled with the chassis.

Thanks so much for responding! And the case you recommended would be great for a next PC build.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts