amd ryzen 5 2600 amd rx 570

Feb 25, 2022
Visit site
I have a AMD 5 2600 with an AMD Radeon rx570 and a ASRock B450M Pro 4 and I want to upgrade my AMD 5 2600, I want to have a better improvement because I want to play CSGO with a better monitor and currently my max fps on the game is around 150, I want to boost up to 300.
Just need some help because I don't know what to buy what is compatible with my other pieces, if anyone could help I would be thankful!

Hard to find modern CPU benchmarks for CSGO, only one I can find with a quick search here, its a site I do not know, and so can t say I trust the results 100%.

In any case as long as its not you GPU holding you back, then a Ryzen 5600X would be the best way for you to get a decent upgrade. Totally compatible with what you have already. a 3600X would also be an upgrade, not quite as much of one, but cheaper..

If you go for it, just make sure you update your system BIOS to the latest before you install the new CPU so that it will work.

Feb 25, 2022
Visit site
Hard to find modern CPU benchmarks for CSGO, only one I can find with a quick search here, its a site I do not know, and so can t say I trust the results 100%.

In any case as long as its not you GPU holding you back, then a Ryzen 5600X would be the best way for you to get a decent upgrade. Totally compatible with what you have already. a 3600X would also be an upgrade, not quite as much of one, but cheaper..

If you go for it, just make sure you update your system BIOS to the latest before you install the new CPU so that it will work.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Feb 25, 2022
Visit site

Is it compatible with the ASRock B450M pro?

Yes with the latest BIOS.

Feb 25, 2022
Visit site
Yes with the latest BIOS.

Do you think that I can run a 240hz monitor?

TRENDING THREADS