All in one build

Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
Hello I'm looking into getting into the PC world and have a Dell inspiron one 2320 I was thinking about using so my question is is it worth using? And what do I need to upgrade to make it useful in 2021

@Prztkoa how are you recommending a processor without knowing the specs to the prebuilt? The specifications list shows that the AIO comes in multiple SKU's meaning multiple different configurations. To add, I don't think throwing money at a near two decade old system will bring about any positive returns on investments.

Regardless, might want to parse the specs to your AIO or an SKU to it. As for the build, how much can you spend if we/you were to look at a new build to get your feet wet?

Last edited:
Reactions: COLGeek
Nov 30, 2021
Visit site
@Prztkoa how are you recommending a processor without knowing the specs to the prebuilt? The specifications list shows that the AIO comes in multiple SKU's meaning multiple different configurations. To add, I don't think throwing money at a near two decade old system will bring about any positive returns on investments.

Regardless, might want to parse the specs to your AIO or an SKU to it. As for the build, how much can you spend if we/you were to look at a new build to get your feet wet?

Well I should also mention that I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to computers and im just looking to run dark souls maybe wow and a couple other games I don't need anything out of this world just something that will work and I have this all in one to my disposal so I wanted to start there because... in terms of money....we have no money

The saying is, help us help you. You should be able to see a sticker on the back of the AIO or a model number at the corner of the bezel of the AIO. Subsequently, we'll need you to run CPU-Z, take screenshots of all tabs(and drop down menu's) and then parse said images here(after hosting images on Imgur or their ilk).

As for you point about having no money, how do you expect to upgrade your AIO(if it's worth upgrading at all, which I doubt it will be) if there's a chance it can be upgraded in order to run the game you speak of?

To note, running a game on an AIO that was designed for office/no frills tasks is not a good idea unless you want to damage the AIO due to overheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS