alienware r11 vs skytech archangel buying advice

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello all, I am new to this forum and wanted advice on buying my first gaming PC. I have shortlisted final 2 that I am planning to buy soon.

1) Alienware Aurora R11 - 10th Gen i7 10700F, 16GB/RTX2060/500GB PCIe SSD/500W PSU
2) Skytech Archangel 3.0 - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X,16GB/RTX2060/1TB NVMe SSD/600W PSU(mostly)

The main thing I would like to know is future upgradebility to better RAM / Graphic Cards if required. Since Alienware is propietory to Dell not sure if there would be enough room or support to upgrade individual components. Need advice on :

1) Which one is better for gaming ? and
2) Which can be upgraded without any issues going forward.

I am planning to keep this PC for atleast 4-5 years before needing next upgrade.

Thanks,

Dan

Reactions: Frances Blackman
Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Brian, apart from future upgrades I wanted to know is Skytech more customizable then Alienware? I read that alienware pc comes with 550w PSU so not sure if I can upgrade that or the graphic card in future. Also, specs and support are important as I need to keep this for atleast 4 years.
I have always been using intel and this would be first time that I am considering AMD processor.

TRENDING THREADS