Status
Not open for further replies.

COLGeek

What is your question? Please see here:

Jul 20, 2022
Visit site
What is your question? Please see here:

Where do I see my drafts? and till when am I not allowed to post links?

till when am I not allowed to post links?
^
If you read the linked guide above, you'll see this;
Once you’ve been a part of the community for a while, these restrictions will be removed.

What's the sudden need for people to come here and fire off links? Can't people have a regular discussion without the need for diverting traffic elsewhere?

As for drafts... the only feature we have by that name just remembers your posts in threads in case you forget to post them. The 2nd last button in the control bar above text box lets you save a draft or delete it.

They saved on the posts, they don't show anywhere else.

Jul 20, 2022
Visit site
till when am I not allowed to post links?
^
If you read the linked guide above, you'll see this;
Once you’ve been a part of the community for a while, these restrictions will be removed.

What's the sudden need for people to come here and fire off links? Can't people have a regular discussion without the need for diverting traffic elsewhere?

Define a while. Why you guys afraid of diverting traffic?? you have enough of those you shouldn't be worried of that, do you see Facebook complaining about people posting links in their everyday mundane posts?

• Haha
Reactions: redmark_ and Lutfij
Define a while
while

noun
  1. A period of time.
  2. The time, effort, or trouble taken in doing something.
  3. A time; a space of time; especially, a short space of time during which something happens or is to happen or be done.
traffic?? you have enough of those
What is your source for this assertion?

V What the man said V
This is a forum, not a social media platform

forum

noun
  1. A public meeting place for open discussion.
  2. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
Note the emphasis on DISCUSSION.

Reactions: redmark_
Status
Not open for further replies.