Academic Research I need you help

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm a game designer and a researcher and the Game Design field.
I'm contacting you after a quick email with Andy Chalk, that suggested me to directly use the forum.

I'm trying to collect feedback from the gamer community in order to identify different game design practise and the desire of the game community.

[LC edit: removed external link]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Hey folks. We have just had some extensive discussion internally on this topic.

We regret that due to our responsibility to protect users from the potential risk of revealing any personally identifying information, we have added a section to the rules to disallow any polls or surveys that require an external link.

GDresearch, I have edited your original post to remove the link. if you wish to post your questions on these forums, you may edit your original post in a manner that leads to discussion here, without the use of external links.
Thank you for your understanding.
~LC

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Hey folks. We have just had some extensive discussion internally on this topic.

We regret that due to our responsibility to protect users from the potential risk of revealing any personally identifying information, we have added a section to the rules to disallow any polls or surveys that require an external link.

GDresearch, I have edited your original post to remove the link. if you wish to post your questions on these forums, you may edit your original post in a manner that leads to discussion here, without the use of external links.
Thank you for your understanding.
~LC
I do understand, sadly I cannot (we didn't analyse the data yet) share the information that were collected in the survey.
@LCarlson do you have any suggestion ? What we are trying to do is to identify potential insight in the gamer (pc, console, mobile, etc) community that could help to push further the GD field

Hello everyone,

I'm a game designer and a researcher and the Game Design field.
I'm contacting you after a quick email with Andy Chalk, that suggested me to directly use the forum.

I'm trying to collect feedback from the gamer community in order to identify different game design practise and the desire of the game community.

[LC edit: removed external link]
What exactly are you trying to collect feedback on?

TRENDING THREADS