3080 availability

I was very lucky in placing an order at Scan.

Just checked Ebuyer and they are taking preorders on at least one card for next week:

Just wanted to let anyone desperate for one know. They probably won't last long though.

Edit: forgot to mention this is a UK site

Edit 2: Looks like all the UK sites are doing something similar. Ignore this. I would delete if I knew how.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
scalpers can go slip on a banana peel. they are the worst making money of those who has been waiting for this graphics card and making triple. Disrupting the availability

I was really hoping to get one on release, but like many others that wasn't in the cards sadly. I had to stop trying because it was getting to frustrating. Will I get a card...yes...will it be soon? Most likely not.

I found out at the weekend that like many, my accepted order didn't mean that they had the stock.

My payment was authorised at 14:33 (33 minutes after release). Really hoping to get one by next week but that might be wishful thinking. Also I went for an EVGA card which will probably have a longer waiting list.

Ebuyer is estimating that orders placed today will be filled by end November. No other companies are making any comment afaik.

I found out at the weekend that like many, my accepted order didn't mean that they had the stock.

My payment was authorised at 14:33 (33 minutes after release). Really hoping to get one by next week but that might be wishful thinking. Also I went for an EVGA card which will probably have a longer waiting list.

Ebuyer is estimating that orders placed today will be filled by end November. No other companies are making any comment afaik.
I have an 8gb 2070, upgrading would be great but I realized it's nowhere near necessary... but man is it shiny!

Reactions: Alm
Jul 18, 2020
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with launches like this before? I'm wondering how long I can expect to have to wait before I'm able to get a 3080 from an online retailer. Days? Weeks? Months? I'll never resort to a reseller, but it's depressing to consider the possibility of not getting one until next year. I've set every alert I can set, but I'm not optimistic...

Reactions: TexasStuBaby
With this new news about the OCing of 3080's failing on AiB cards im actually kinda glad i didnt get one right out the gate. I'd be so mad if i just dropped 7-800 on a card and having its overclocking ability being faulty or any part being faulty rather.
That, and it makes me worry about the first round of manufactured cards as a whole. As we know with anything PC related, something rushed never ends well.... I'm glad I was forced to wait.

Reactions: Alm
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
With all the crashing issues, and Big Navi coming, maybe nVidia and the AIB partners are slowing down or halting production of the 3080 in favor of the 20GB or Super/Ti variant once Big Navi is announced?

This whole thing has been quite a stain on the 10GB 3080 after all.

TRENDING THREADS