Aug 18, 2024
Visit site
I’m planning on buying 3 pc 4k gaming monitors, and then buy a GeForce RTX 5090 pc. Can the current technology play games with those 3 monitors in vertical mode?
I just wanna know I’ve seen videos on YouTube but I wanted to check with you guys first.

Reactions: Brian Boru

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Not sure what you mean.

Easy to determine the number of pixels of 3x4k displays versus 1x8k display. Rather than provide an answer, you can determine yourself. Just multiply height x width x 3 and compare to same for single 8k display.

Surround is a feature of the NVIDIA Game Ready driver that allows you to combine two to three separate displays to create a single synchronized visual canvas. This technology is especially compelling for driving/flight simulation and first/third-person shooters where the widest possible wide field of view can help you experience greater immersion or take your situational awareness to new levels.
To merge displays vertically with NVIDIA Surround, you can use the NVIDIA Set Up Surround window to configure your displays:

Open the NVIDIA Control Panel

1. Select 3D Settings
  2. Click Configure Surround
  3. Check the Span displays with Surround box
  4. Click Configure
  5. Select the topology and displays to use for Surround
  6. Drag and drop the display icons to match your arrangement
  7. Select the orientation for each display
  8. Specify the Surround resolution and refresh rate
  9. Adjust for monitor bezel gaps in the Bezel Correction section
  10. Click Enable Surround

https://www.displayfusion.com/#:~:text=DisplayFusion will make your multi-monitor life much,will make managing your multiple monitors easy. - not sure this works with games though, its more for desktop use.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brian Boru

Brian Boru

King of Munster
old technology the 3090

Excuse us looking enviously at 3090s ;)

These might be useful:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts