Questionnaire on game controllers

May 6, 2024
Visit site
i am currently writing a dissertation on game controllers and your opinions would be helpful. Survey below

Reactions: neogunhero
Legit, took me ~5 mins to complete. It shows your Gmail address at the top but does not save it when you submit your form so it’s anonymous.

I think every PC gamer should have access to a controller just in case, even if you don’t play games that require/suggest a controller as the main input. It’s just handy to have and you may never know when you might need it.

Reactions: Brian Boru
May 6, 2024
Visit site
Legit, took me ~5 mins to complete. It shows your Gmail address at the top but does not save it when you submit your form so it’s anonymous.

I think every PC gamer should have access to a controller just in case, even if you don’t play games that require/suggest a controller as the main input. It’s just handy to have and you may never know when you might need it.
yes, i chose not to collect email addresses, make it easier by removing the extra step of signing in if people are not. thank you for filling it out and i agree with you. A controller may make playing games easier for those on PC

Reactions: neogunhero

TRENDING THREADS