Low performance

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Hello, i have a problem, i have low fps spikes in low end games like for example far cry 3 or league of legends on lowest settings and CPU usage goes way high. I formatted my pc, updated my graphics card drivers and still the same :/
Specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
8 GB Ram
64bit system
Windows 10

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Thats the case, i had good fps in games and after some time it got worse, i cleaned the whole laptop but it didnt work, guess i need to get something new, but please give some tips if you have something

According to mr google windows 10 needs a minimum of 2gb ram and ideally 4gb ram , this does not take into account anything else that you might have running in the background.

As you only have 8gb to do everything you want to do it could explain why your struggling with games on low settings.

Before you decide which laptop you intend to buy you need to look at the required running spec of games you have or intend buying in the future or you could end up buying a machine that does not meet your requirements.

Have a quick look in your start up menu ( msconfig ) and see if thier are items running from boot up that you dont need , i only have my av and sound card running from boot up.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts