You've been selected to participate in a critical space mission.

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Out of all the respondents I think @Brian Boru is the only one who will turn around and come back to change out his selections when he realizes he left without Far Cry 5. Well, maybe not. I don't know where some of you think you are getting Internet from. If you were going to have Internet, why would you have to decide on 5 games before you left? :ROFLMAO:

That's fine, though. I didn't specifically say "no Internet". :)

Oh don't mind me, just poking at the RPG-heavy active membership we have here—secretly jealous of all the fun you lot have :)
No offense taken, and none intended in my reply :), I know we all have different gaming prefre

those purchases were probably more of a collector's bargain grab on GOG
Oh, yeah, I've got a lot of those too, especially older games on GOG, like all the Might & Magic games for under $10, thinking that someday, maybe, if I ever want to play an old M&M game it will be there and playable, without having to drag out my old boxed version and hope to actually install/play it.

1. Euro Truck Simulator 2 - I keep coming back to this every few months. Also great with whatever music you want playing along in the background
  2. Civilization 4. I played Civ 5 and 6 but still prefer the older one.
  3. Skyrim or The Witcher 3 - basically I'd pick which one on a coin toss.
  4. Path of Exile. Just so many different builds I could play around with that I've never tried berfore.
  5. Bejewelled 3. A game that requires little attention.

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I love the post, you put some thought into setting this up!

1. Cities: Skylines (2) - Out of all the city builders, this one can keep my attention for a long time, and it's the one I've returned to the most.
  2. Elden Ring - I've got 60 hours on this game so far and I know I could probably play it for many more. Seems like a good choice.
  3. Valheim - Procedural generation is always a good mark for replayability!
  4. Escape from Tarkov - I've put a lot of hours in on this game. None since the Russian / Ukraine invasion but it would a great one for longevity as well.
  5. X-Com: UFO Defense (1993) - Another game I've sunk a lot of time into but have never truly mastered. 6 years is enough time to get gud.