Your favorite ingame skins, have at it!:)

Right now I have been playing too much Rust for starters and have been idling A LOT on twitch streams to get all the free skins with the twitch drops thingy. Next is on February the 4th and I gotta catch 'em all! Ok, enough Rust. What are your favorite skins from any game of your choosing? Feel free to share a screenshot or two if you like. Maybe you have some cool ones from CSGO, H1Z1, PUGB, Minecraft, you name it;)

RkqYIsq.png

My favorite right skin as of right now - (Alexby Metal Door on Steam Workshop) - A door that glows in the dark. Basically means everyone will see your base from a mile away and be able to raid you in no time. Perfect for dying in Rust!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bays, Dayat and Alm
Not sure exactly what counts as a "skin"? Replacement of model and/or texture?

From my understanding, it is purely texture-based. @Zloth as an update, It also looks like some of the textures got enhancements that would definitely be in the area of a model change. There is for example a door skin in Rust that you can see through, while you cannot do this for the majority of the other doors. So while the doors are equally in size, there are some modifications that seem to combat the answer of it being just texture-based.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malik345

TRENDING THREADS