Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHaag

Staff member
Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
Congrats to our winner, Huntkr425!

PCG_noble chairs_1920x1080.jpg
Once again, noblechairs has teamed up with prestigious developer Bethesda to produce this eagerly anticipated and officially licensed DOOM gaming chair. The noblechairs Hero DOOM Edition features a pentagram design, etched in red on the chair's black PU-leather. The official Doom logo is also etched into the headrest on both sides, one in white and one in black, and the chair features matching red highlights down either side.

But, it doesn't just look awesome, it's also one of the only major gaming chair brands with certified ergonomics! Its specially built backrest will conform to the natural curvature of the spine, which helps to better distribute the user's weight and maintain maximum comfort. That's right, this chair is comfortable, durable, and designed to take care of your body during long hours of gameplay.

The Giveaway

One winner will receive a noblechairs DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair!

How to Enter
  • Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment on this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us about your current gaming chair. Do you love it? Do you hate it? Is it ergonomically designed or do you sit on a stack of phone books propped against a wall? We want to know!
  • Sign your username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on September 22, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select the winner and announce in this thread.

If you’re the winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!

Terms & Conditions

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

"PC Gamer + noblechairs Doom HERO gaming chair Giveaway"(“Sweepstakes”) begins at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 25, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 22, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).

ELIGIBILITY: This giveaway is open worldwide. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Future PLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit the thread (“Sweepstakes Entry Page”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entrants can only obtain one entry. Entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it determines, in its sole discretion, is not in compliance with these Official Rules.

WINNER DETERMINATION: Potential winners will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing on or about September 23, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to winner determination are final and binding.

WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted via email and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release (except where prohibited), and a liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. Return of a prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by a potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.

Prize.

One winner will receive a noblechairs DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair.

Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household.

PUBLICITY GRANT: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, social media username, city and state of residence and likeness (including, without limitation, social media profile photo), for advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law and as otherwise provided herein.

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to assume all risk, responsibility and liability for any personal bodily injury, losses, harm, damage (including, without limitation, property damage,personal injury and death), claim (including, without limitation, claims based on copyright or trademark infringement, rights of publicity or privacy,defamation and portrayal in a false light), actions, costs and expenses directly or indirectly arising from participation in this Sweepstakes; and (c) to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and the irrespective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors,shareholders, members, agents and employees and their successors and assigns(collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the operation of this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate,stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled Entry Actions, entries,tweets or comments or messages; (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network,server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections,availability or accessibility or miscommunications; (iii) failed computer,satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; (iv)jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (v) other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Entry Action or Sweepstakes-related materials; (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information,whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (vii) injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or a Sponsor page or social media account, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and if terminated,at its discretion, select winner at random from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.

DATA COLLECTION: Information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, available at https://www.futureplc.com/privacy-policy/]

WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes Entry Page following the end of the Sweepstakes.

Sponsor: Future PLC, 11 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.

Terms & Conditions | © Future Communities

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is ordinary office chair and although I can't say I hate it (I put additional pillows so it's soft), it would be definitely more comfortable to have something more adaptive and "Doom-astic" as this Noblechairs Hero. My chair lacks tilt and rest function, arm rests are hard and not settable, seating position isn't very ergonomic because of additional pillows and low backrest, and gas system jitters a little bit.

erdelf

Community Contributor
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Damn, that chair looks comfortable. Currently, I'm using an office chair that I got for free. It serves me well but it just isn't made for 12 hours sessions, and ergonomics is also not entirely a priority with office chairs from 15 years ago.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is an office chair that is slowly but surely falling apart. THe seams keep working themselves apart, and the leather itself is wearing out. It was free, but that's basically the only good thing I can say about it. I could really use a new chair.

Reactions: Doezer
Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
I've actually been looking to get a new gaming chair, as my current one (a DxRacer) has a recurrent issue, it lowers itself sometimes, which gets quickly very irritating. It was my first gaming chair so kind of a shot in the dark and I could have bought better quality.

I see that you all have office chairs, your back probably needs this chair more than mine! I had an IKEA office chair for years, the difference was so good when I switched to the gaming chair... Your back will thank you

Reactions: gothying
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I got my current gaming chair from Amazon. It's their cheap Amazon basics office chair and the left arm is broken. I've been meaning to get a new chair, I just haven't got around to it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gothying
Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a bog standard office chair from amazon I bought 5 years ago, highly due an upgrade just saving for a house so can't afford the expense!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming chair" is an old and busted office chair that weeps each time I plop down on it. So obviously I hate it. Having that epic DOOM chair under these buns would take my gaming to the next level!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I currently have 2 regular office chairs, but they're both broken... I took both of my broken chairs and put them together, to create a franken chair... So now I have the seat from one from high school (10+years old) and the wheels from my more recent one.... I'd really like a new comfortable, stable chair please...

May 2, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is the same chair I have had for 9 years and although I didn't hate it when I first got it, I certainly do now. It is from Ikea and the padding is now so thin as to not really pad at all, it no longer elevates up or down as the gas system has gone, and frequently it will pitch me backwards if I forget that it no longer supports my weight when leaning back. I do have a slight soft spot for it as it has seen me well for quite some time, but with more time spent in it these days, the lack of cushioning or lower back support (or indeed upper back support) is getting difficult to ignore. It does spin nicely though, and sometimes I even manage not to trap my fingers between the armrests and the desk.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
My current "gaming" chair is a chair I use while gaming. It is nothing special, just a busted-up office chair which, if I lean back a bit to much, sends me falling to the floor. Maybe an upgrade is in order ;)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is one my friend gave me, I had to push it 3 miles to my house through roads and upphill. At first it was comfy but I need pillows to sit on it, the back is leaning too much and the faux leather is coming off. But I love it! It made playing game so much easier then sitting on my bed.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
my current chair is from Costco
do I need to say something else?
it's good but not a Herman Miller that I have at work

I need something for home that it's better but I can't buy a 300+ chair :)
so If I win this one I will be a very happy person

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I have a regular office chair, not the worst and not the best solution either. Kinda comfortable but could be better around my waist. Plus it is a little bit worn out and makes some noises.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
That chair looks sick.
My current gaming chair is a chair that I took from the dinning table, made out of wood with some cushions, but by being a dinning chair it is definitely not made for long gaming sessions, and it surprisingly fragile, I can't no longer lean back on the back rest because it got loosened up and I'm afraid it will snap if I continue to do it, and I have to be very careful of physically moving the chair because the legs are starting to separate from the base frame. A chair with wheels and a good back rest would be a godsend or, in this case a hell send.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I used to have a terrible pleather office chair that started coming apart 6 months after I got it.
I only recently replaced it with another generic office chair that is functional but just doesn't offer the comfort I'd like. It's not littering my carpet anytime with pleather fragments but that isn't exactly ideal!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is a plastic chair ( not really a gaming chair). Probably ergonomically designed for sitting for a short period of time, but not for gaming. I'm using a pillow to support my back since it kinda hurt sitting on it for hours.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
Just a regular ol' office chair. Nothing spectacular about it beyond a heavily taped-up armrest that fell off. The fabric has been discolored with age, and the back rest (very) occasionally snaps backwards if I stretch back too far, but it's been a reliable chair for as long as I've had it. Still, it's come time for me to start thinking about replacing it, and nothing'd be better than a Doom-themed gaming chair.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
I don't have an actual gaming chair, I currently use a wooden chair from my dining room. It's pretty uncomfortable for long periods of time so I'd really love one that's more comfortable, that doom design is also really sweet!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Thats a hellish lookibg chair

My current chair is a hand me down lounge chair type thing? Its like 10 years old and the only reason i yse it now is because my previous chair broke...don't ask.

Lets just say tho that my current chairs "ergonomics" are non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS