Question Will this all work together nicely...

Feb 1, 2023
Visit site
Hey all.
Looking to build a solid PC that I won't outgrow and won't become a desk weight in the next 3 years...
I was wondering if you could tell me if all this would work together. I'm pretty sure it will, its been A WHILE since I built a PC.
Also, any recommendations on a cooling system or missing components I forgot about...
Thanks

Feb 1, 2023
Visit site
Would like it to be a gaming/photo editing PC. Located in the US. Budget isn’t really a big deal, I’d like something that will run smooth and play racing/shooting games with graphics settings all the way up.

Reactions: Brian Boru
I haven’t picked a monitor yet.
The monitor itself doesn't matter for now. He wants to know what resolution you want to operate with, as it makes a major difference to a number of other components.

Example: I operate at 1080p 60Hz, which is a resolution of 1920x1080 running at a frequency of 60Hz.
More up-to-date people operate at 4k 144Hz, which I think is double mine, ie 3840x2160 with frequency 144Hz.
There are other resolutions of course, but they're 2 of the main 3 as far as I know.

Reactions: Why_Me
Feb 1, 2023
Visit site
I’d be ok with 1440. Really, I’m just looking to get a PC that I can have for a few years and play some racing games, ghost recon, hitman, etc on. If I can spend less than 7k and get an awesome build out of it, I’m all for it. I just know those parts for the most part are as specd out as you can get.

TRENDING THREADS