Question Will these games run on these systems?

Sep 7, 2023
Visit site
Hi All,

I was hoping someone could tell if these games (The Walking Dead Bundle, Dead by Day Light and Pharaoh: A New Era) will run on the following

Victus Gaming Laptop 15-fb0003na - NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Ti

Windows 11 Home
Ryzen™ 7 5800H
8 GB RAM
512 GB SSD
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 Ti (4 GB)

or

Dell New Inspiron 15 Laptop

3ᵗʰ Gen Intel Core i7-1335U
Windows 11 Home
Intel Iris Xe Graphics
16 GB, 2 x 8 GB, DDR4, 3200 MHz
1 TB SSD

[Mod edit: removed text coloring to make readable on dark background.]

Last edited by a moderator:
easiest way to find out is type can what is required spec for ( game name )

sometimes you get a web link to your answer and some run a mini program to check your machine spec but be careful what you click on

Welcome to the forum :)

Until someone familiar with laptops and those games drops by, some concerns strike me:

Avoid this, you want 16GB for any kind of comfort in Windows 11 and general gaming.

512 GB SSD
That's okay if you have good internet, so you can uninstall and redownload larger games as you want to play them. But 1TB or larger is better.

Intel Iris Xe Graphics
Definitely wait for expert comment on this.

i would lean more towards the 1st one as its CPU is better and its GPU is way better

you can add more ram - https://www.memorystock.com/memory/HewlettPackardVictus15fb0003na.html

You can't change the GPU.

The Intel Xe Graphics G7 (Tiger-Lake U GPU with 96 EUs) is a integrated graphics card in the high end Tiger-Lake U CPUs (15 - 28 Watt).

Right now no Integrated graphics unit can beat a dedicated card like the 3050 TI but that might change in coming months, but the APU that can do it will be AMD anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS