Question Why my pc is slow in Fivem , Rust and many more?

Nov 4, 2021
Visit site
Hi , i bought like 4 5 years ago this pc with:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz

16 GB ram 2666mhz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

and 1tb hdd and 128ssd

with this pc is hard for me to play rust and fivem i got stutters

Jun 27, 2024
Visit site
I've noticed stutters while playing games like Rust and FiveM. To improve performance, try setting your NVIDIA settings with texture-filtering to "Performance" and turning vertical sync off. This adjustment helped me reduce stutters and achieve smoother gameplay.

Hope this helps!

please dont be offended why i ask this .... have you maxed out your graphics settings , it is surprising how much you can lower a games settings without actually seeing any difference.

If i have a problem i put all my settings as low a possible and increase each one a bit at a time until the so called problems appears again.

I have a gtx 1080 that cost me £800 7 years ago and on a game called satisfactory i put the anti aliasing on fxaa because my card only has 8gb video ram which brings me to my next comment... i googled your card and it only has 6gb of video ram so i think this might be the cause of your problem.

Have a look if the games your struggling with has the option to put anti aliasing on fxaa

Reactions: Brian Boru
Nov 4, 2021
Visit site
please dont be offended why i ask this .... have you maxed out your graphics settings , it is surprising how much you can lower a games settings without actually seeing any difference.

If i have a problem i put all my settings as low a possible and increase each one a bit at a time until the so called problems appears again.

I have a gtx 1080 that cost me £800 7 years ago and on a game called satisfactory i put the anti aliasing on fxaa because my card only has 8gb video ram which brings me to my next comment... i googled your card and it only has 6gb of video ram so i think this might be the cause of your problem.

Have a look if the games your struggling with has the option to put anti aliasing on fxaa
ok i will be looking for that option of aliasing and for the settings are medium because my gpu is in 50% usage and my cpu is 100$ in every game that i play.For 2500 hours i played with potato settings in every game but i started to see that i get the same fps with poatate settings and high...

Nov 4, 2021
Visit site
I've noticed stutters while playing games like Rust and FiveM. To improve performance, try setting your NVIDIA settings with texture-filtering to "Performance" and turning vertical sync off. This adjustment helped me reduce stutters and achieve smoother gameplay.

Hope this helps!
ok so i changed the settings in nvidia i will hop on rust to test em !

with regards to cpu 100% take a look in task manager and see what other processes are running and also look in msconfig .... start up menu to see what you have running from boot up , you might have things running you dont need and that could be why your cpu going to 100% when gaming.

My start up menu only shows av and realtek sound card running.

Nov 4, 2021
Visit site
with regards to cpu 100% take a look in task manager and see what other processes are running and also look in msconfig .... start up menu to see what you have running from boot up , you might have things running you dont need and that could be why your cpu going to 100% when gaming.

My start up menu only shows av and realtek sound card running.
i will take in consideration but this is ok ? View: https://imgur.com/a/NBRwJuP

TRENDING THREADS