Which is better? Assassin's creed Origins or Odyssey?

Which is better? Assassin's creed Origins or Odyssey?

• Origins

• Odyssey

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Odyssey. It has deeper wisdom.
full

Welcome to the forum :)

Be aware that Odyssey has more RPG in it than Origins, so let your tolerance for pain guide you on that. More big side quests in Odyssey, and a move for the series into the epic action RPG grind side of things.

Origins is more of a traditional AC game.

"Strategy's for people who don't hit hard enough"
—said the spearman to the tank.

• Haha
Reactions: Zloth and Pifanjr
Jun 9, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

What the AI said above in post #4 is actually not as terrible as most of the AI replies we get here.

Be aware that Odyssey has more RPG in it than Origins, so let your tolerance for pain guide you on that. More big side quests in Odyssey, and a move for the series into the epic action RPG grind side of things.

Origins is more of a traditional AC game.

"Strategy's for people who don't hit hard enough"
—said the spearman to the tank.
Thank you! Your comments are so detailed and professional!

Origins got the best main story/characters. Combat feels better and I think it got much more unique-looking areas and in that sense got a more handcrafted look to it. Odyssey looks visually better and has an excellent DLC. One of its main characters Kassandra is also well-played, even if the main plot is pretty dull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 18, 2023
Visit site
Both parts are good. And it's worth saying that one is pretty decently different from the other. So, I would recommend playing both parts. The first one I would recommend to play is Origins.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS