Question What's the most Epic open world game you guys have played? I want to try new games that blow your mind!

whats your favorite game?

• Genshin Impact

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fortnight

• CS:GO

• GTA 5

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Red Dead redemtion 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2023
Visit site
I recently started playing Genshin impact and I could not fathom how amazing the graphics and the world of Tevat is and it made me realise how good games have gotten recently. Do you guys have any games you play or are addicted to?

You forgot to add 'None of the Above', which I assure you will be a very popular choice.

Do you guys have any games you play
Surprisingly enough, many of our members do have games they play.

Well The Elder Scrolls *Skyrim* and Fallout series *4* are a great place to start.
Assassins Creed has some good ones.
Far Cry series *Primal is hilariously awesome*
Cyberpunk 2077 if you want a semi futuristic blade runner, shadowrun, cyberpunk type feel.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is fun and I liked the story.
If you like zombie games, Dead Island, Dying Light and Dead Rising are fun all in their own way.
Want a little humour with some rpg elements and gun play. Borderlands are good games too.
Having a cold war/1980's movie craving that needs to be fixed. Metal Gear 5.
Lord of the Rings fan then hit up the two Middle Earth War games.
Star Wars lover then check out Jedi Fallen Order hit that itch for me.
Also if ya want some good couch coop and ya got kids, or just don't have anything against certain games then most new Lego games can be fun. Hope those help.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, and it's pretty huge and epic. In fact, it's an epic in the literal sense. Lol. But I'm really blown away with how much there is to do in this game. I've always said Skyrim is my favorite game, but I think this one surpasses it. I never would have thought an Assassin's Creed game would surpass Skyrim for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS