What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• CS:GO (1 or 2)

Votes: 495 18.1%
  • PUBG

Votes: 741 27.1%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 178 6.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 216 7.9%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 644 23.6%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 80 2.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 72 2.6%
  • Something else - please comment

Votes: 307 11.2%

• Total voters
Jan 19, 2024
My opinion might be unpopular, but classic shooters like CS2 can be really captivating, and that's why I like them. You gradually improve your skills, learn about grenades, pixels, and a bunch of little secrets that can help you win. The competitive aspect keeps you playing again and again, even if you lose.

Dec 5, 2023
Its all about personal preferences really. I don't prefer any of the games in the survey as my "go to" games. My favorite CFPS I have been playing for a while now are Overwatch, Halo Infinite, and like 5% of the time I'll jump into an Apex or Destiny 2 game. But there are TONS of absolutely epic solo campaign shooters. Doom series is a very fun solo shooter and is the gold standard for performance optimization, as are the Wolfenstein games. Bioshock, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, FEAR series, RDR2, Resident Evi, I'm currently enjoying Prey (2017) very much..... my list goes on and on. The best shooter (or any type of game) is the one you enjoy most, the one you sit at work or school and think about playing when you get home. Sci-fi? Horror? Competitive? Fantasy? History? Stealth? Guns Blazing? Its all just a click away, the choice is yours - Happy hunting!

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 5, 2023
My opinion might be unpopular, but classic shooters like CS2 can be really captivating, and that's why I like them. You gradually improve your skills, learn about grenades, pixels, and a bunch of little secrets that can help you win. The competitive aspect keeps you playing again and again, even if you lose.
I think in many ways classic shooters are more popular than they have ever been. They run way better than most of the garbage released today and were from a time period where most games were designed to be just straight up fun, simple, and engrossing. Devices like Steam Deck and ROG Ally are bringing more popularity to them..

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts