What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• Fortnite

Votes: 1,304 39.2%
  • PUBG

Votes: 804 24.2%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 153 4.6%
  • Valorant

Votes: 136 4.1%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 573 17.2%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 68 2.0%
  • Doom

Votes: 42 1.3%
  • Something else - please post a reply

Votes: 87 2.6%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 159 4.8%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2021
I'm gonna be hard pressed to like anything in the near future as much as I've liked Splitgate. It's really felt like the first time an FPS has "clicked" for me. I've always liked playing COD with some friends but I've never had as much fun as I've had with that game.

Bioshock infinite , perfect gameplay
VALID - I was thinking about mostly multiplayer games but Infinite is one of my favorites of all time.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Colif

reminder post

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.

Sep 6, 2021
CS:GO, even though it is a downsized and nearly ruined version of its former self. The game has only gone down hill throughout the years imo(cs 1.1-1.6,cz,source,go) I started playing near the end of 2003. I aged with the game, and it is a shadow of what it used to be. That being said, the gameplay is unmatched. COD and even Battlefield do not compare to the smooth peaking and shooting of CS in a high tic, low latency environment.

Not listed, is DOOM II. Thats my personal favorite. I think i started playing that in 1995 when I was 7. I compare any single player fps to that, and none have touched it. So ya. DOOM II

Jan 23, 2020
No mentions of Quake? I get that when John Carmack and his team started development of the game, it was made with multiplayer first and foremost, though I also feel as if this is around the time when singleplayer FPS has peaked in terms of level and weapon design, and enemy balancing. At least with how weapons and ammo have been positioned, none of your weapons (save for your starting axe) feel particularly useless. Even your pea shooter excuse of a shotgun still had utility for the long ranged sniping of weaker enemies because good luck hitting a distant target with your nailgun.

Sep 26, 2021
Currently Warzone is at the top of my list but Delta Force Black Hawk Down will always be one of the best in my opinion .

Oct 14, 2021
linqapp.com
Simple question: What in your opinion is the best shooter on PC?

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post, liking it is enough.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.
I still have to say SOCOM was the best by far or SOCRACK as they called it..HAHAHA.. Best PS2 Online Shooter..So Many Great Memories!!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS