What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• Fortnite

Votes: 1,342 39.2%
  • PUBG

Votes: 816 23.8%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 154 4.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 142 4.1%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 602 17.6%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 70 2.0%
  • Doom

Votes: 43 1.3%
  • Something else - please post a reply

Votes: 88 2.6%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 168 4.9%

• Total voters

Colif

reminder post

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post, liking it is enough.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.

Aug 7, 2021
Well… How could you ever just pick one best shooter game, there's so many greats!!

But here's my Fav and top cheat codes as who doesn’t want to to go to the Next Level.

My Top 3 Fav Shooter Games:

Black Mesa (***The Best!!!)
Black Mesa

Let’s Play,

LimitlessGamer

Reactions: frd
Aug 12, 2021
Borderland 2 is a great game too, IGN give rate this game 9 of 10 , if haven't tried it yet, give it a try

Jan 15, 2020
DESTINY 2

Why destiny 2? Well, i LOVED how Halo: Combat Evolved handled its weapons and the company that made that game (Bungie) is behind Destiny 2 and its just FANTASTIC, guns feel so good to shoot in that game, one of the biggest reasons why i keep playing it after all these years.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Colif

reminder post

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 24, 2021
The first Crysis had my socks rolling up and down. The latter instalments were somewhat of a turn off for me. Wait, are you looking for us to answer with a game or a series, considering everything is just a series and not an one off title.
Crysis was amazing that first part where you’re falling and hit by something I didn’t know you could actually see what hit you if you know where it comes from played it so many times tried to always be stealthy never worked out haha

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS