What do you think about microtransactions?

Apr 11, 2024
Visit site
Hey, if any gamers here enjoy doing surveys, I'm writing a thesis analyzing player behavior and general opinion on microtransactional business models in the gaming industry. The survey isn't too long and I'd appreciate it if you would share your experiences and opinions. Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the forum :)

Your link is on Google forms, which auto-logs me into my Google account, so I'm going to skip having one of my main email addresses associated with your survey. Since Google is an advertising company, they live off hoovering up our data—eg it won't let me log out of my account to do your survey.

I've done all the surveys posted here which are on platforms which are less data-sucking oriented, always happy to help students and researchers :)

Your link is on Google forms, which auto-logs me into my Google account, so I'm going to skip having one of my main email addresses associated with your survey. Since Google is an advertising company, they live off hoovering up our data—eg it won't let me log out of my account to do your survey.
If you open the link in incognito mode, you can do the survey without logging in.

I do agree though.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS