What are your favorite PC Puzzle games?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Sep 26, 2021
My favorit puzzle games ia Tetris 🥰❤

For this one game, surely everyone knows it, right? Despite being released for quite a while, the game with a rating of #7 is still very popular and very widely played. One of the things that makes this game so cool is that it is the first game to be played in outer space because it is very interesting and suitable for use in leisure time.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 22, 2020
Lots of love for The Witness, but no mention of Braid from the same developer. It's a very different beast from his followup, a platformer/puzzler with very interesting time control mechanics. Also had great hand-drawn art by David Hellman of the ultra-weird webcomic 'A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible'. It was a massive release on the Xbox store from memory.

Strange sometimes which games make a massive splash on release but quickly vanish from the zeitgeist.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 1, 2021
well well iam not fan of puzzle games in pc but i love chess puzzles ... mmm i remember my father bought me a game called silent hill i played it on PS1 .. i was a 7yo child .
It was terrifying to me, but I overcame fear
, and the thing I loved the most about the game was the puzzles
It was tough but I overcame it

Oct 8, 2021
My favourite puzzle game is zuma🤣 very easy to play, but can drive me crazy sometimes.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS