What are your favorite PC Puzzle games?

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 22, 2020
Lots of love for The Witness, but no mention of Braid from the same developer. It's a very different beast from his followup, a platformer/puzzler with very interesting time control mechanics. Also had great hand-drawn art by David Hellman of the ultra-weird webcomic 'A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible'. It was a massive release on the Xbox store from memory.

Strange sometimes which games make a massive splash on release but quickly vanish from the zeitgeist.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 1, 2021
well well iam not fan of puzzle games in pc but i love chess puzzles ... mmm i remember my father bought me a game called silent hill i played it on PS1 .. i was a 7yo child .
It was terrifying to me, but I overcame fear
, and the thing I loved the most about the game was the puzzles
It was tough but I overcame it

Oct 8, 2021
My favourite puzzle game is zuma🤣 very easy to play, but can drive me crazy sometimes.

Oct 30, 2021
Hands down "The Witness" is the best pc puzzle game. It is one of the simplest puzzle games, but simultaneously the most difficult game ever made. The player is tasked with solving the maze-like puzzles to open doors leading to even more puzzles that they find throughout a gorgeous 3D environment. The puzzles start out simple: Draw a line from the beginning of the maze to the end. They then increase in difficulty as the environment becomes part of the game. Some puzzles use shadows from the surrounding trees or sounds of the forest to indicate how they are solved.

Oct 31, 2021
Hello Everyone, i'm sleepygas43 and my favorite pc puzzle game is Infinifactory. It remind me of another game for some reason. But love Infinifactory.

Jan 14, 2020
Antichamber is great. I think people who like Portal and Talos Principal would enjoy it. It's impossible to describe, though.
That reminds me I really need to go back and finish Talos Principle and Antichamber. In the realm of FPP puzzle games I also thought Qube was pretty good, and I heard the sequel was better.

Nov 11, 2021
The puzzle game I play is ZUMA, I love ZUMA a lot. Despite the fact that it doesn't look interesting to some people, I love it. It helps me to think really fast and make quick decisions.

Those are basically the types of games I play too.
And I've started some games too. I'd share my opinion on them as time goes on.

Nov 15, 2021
i really like puzzle games..... something like games from Haiku or Artifex Mundi...
or the horror one like True Fear...

this one down here is one of Haiku's game: Adventure Escape..... the game is not extremely hard, but definitely not easy as well.... anyone play this game too ?
[Mod edit: video deleted]

i also have several other puzzle games that i really enjoyed.. but i forgot the names... i will look, and post it later.... ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS