Question Weekend Question: Now that E3 is over, what game are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCG Jody

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I ask the PCG staff a regular Weekend Question and post the answers on the site. If you'd like to throw in an answer here, I'll squeeze the best into the finished article!

This week's question is: Now that E3 is over, what game are you playing now?

As the hype tornado dies down, has it inspired you to play something? Maybe one of the games that had a sequel shown off, like Stalker, The Outer Worlds, or Psychonauts, whether for the first time or to get up to speed in time for the follow-up? (There are four Forza Horizon games to work through if you want to understand the lore of Forza Horizon 5.) Has Gloomwood made you want to play Thief: The Dark Project, have you got stuck into the demo for Sable, or are you playing something that was surprise released during the annual videogame marketing blitz, like Minute of Islands or Dark Deity?

Or are you back to the comfortable old favorite you were playing before all this nonsense?

There was an E3 on?
are you back to the comfortable old favorite you were playing before all this nonsense?
Yep, only temptation I've had this week was PCG's invitation to the Humankind beta.

Once I get thru current plays, I might have another look at the old STALKER games—STALKER 2 was the main E3 announcement that piqued my interest.
Apart from that, a couple of release dates for AoE4 & Humankind.

Sarafan

Community Contributor
Currently playing a few titles but none of them is inspired by E3. First one is Control. I already finished the base game, but still have to finish the Foundation DLC. I have to say that the game is great. It has a lot of artistic value and with RTX on it looks marvelous. It also gives a lot of fun thanks to wonderful physics. I'd love to see a sequel, but it's unlikely to happen in the near future.

I've also decided to do an another run of The Legacy of Kain series (my nickname is inspired by it). I didn't have plans to play the first Blood Omen game, but changed my mind after playing Soul Reaver. Blood Omen 1 has a legendary status among the fans, because it's impossible to buy the game on digital distribution platforms and the physical copies have absurd prices on auction portals. It's still fun, but you need to get used to wacky controls. And it's a game where it all started!

Reactions: Pifanjr
Jun 8, 2021
Visit site
Loved gloomwood so I am going to see if I can get thief deadly shadows to work on my pc. I still have a jewel case copy of it. Other than that I am playing Resident Evil Village. I don't play racing games that much ,but Forza horizon 5 may be my most anticipated game coming this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS