WARZONE freezes most of the time

Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I am new here. I just wanted to ask if there's any solution to stop freezing and stuttering of Warzone. The game constantly tops the CPU usage to near 95%!
I researched and made a build according to the minimum requirements for playing it. Here are my specs:-

CPU:- Intel Core i3 9100F @ 3.6 GHz, Turbo @ 4.2 GHz

RAM:- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz(XMP enabled)

HDD:- 6Gbps interface

GPU:- ASUS DUAL OC EDITION GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5

I know that the CPU is a bottleneck and it can't bear those frames but according to a third party site I can run this at low to medium settings. I tried everything I can. It runs smooth when there is no player nearby or when I'm chilling around the map, but as soon as I encounter an enemy it freezes. I mean there are many frames dropped. Is there any thing I can do?

Your help will mean a lot to me.
Apologies for any mistakes.

Reactions: muzaleo
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Maybe turn off XMP and run the pc at default settings first. Games using a lot of CPU is normal, maybe lower the settings of the game too. What resolution are you playing at?

Thanks friend, I'll give it a try. Sorry for the late reply I had my fiber down for maintainance for several days so I couldn't reply. I'm playing at 1024 x 768. Yeah its very low . I've also turned on V-Sync (Adaptive half-refresh rate) in Nvidia Settings to lock at 30 fps. Though I can't enjoy the game at it's best but I can experience it atleast.

Thanks friend, I'll give it a try. Sorry for the late reply I had my fiber down for maintainance for several days so I couldn't reply. I'm playing at 1024 x 768. Yeah its very low . I've also turned on V-Sync (Adaptive half-refresh rate) in Nvidia Settings to lock at 30 fps. Though I can't enjoy the game at it's best but I can experience it atleast.

No problem let us know if it helps anything, theres other stuff you can try if not.

Reactions: Reyes202
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Ok so now I tried it and it was super laggy at first when the video settings were at default, but when I turned those settings down again, the game ran smoothly! Thanks for the suggestion. But now there is one more problem. After playing it smoothly for some 2 days I decided to record it with OBS and also I had a free wtfast subscription so I decided to use it. But after using these two I'm not able to find any matches. At first when everything was good the matchmaking would go upto <200ms to find matches, but now it stops at <160-166ms or so and never goes above it and then again comes back to <60ms again to <160ms and this keeps on repeating. By doing some research, I think I'm shadow-banned for no reason. Is there any way to fix it?

EDIT: I didn't use wtfast, the redeem key which I had didn't work(my bad luck). But I had it installed and running in the background while playing and it reconfigured the firewall settings too.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS