Urbek City Builder

McStabStab

Community Contributor
Any of you City Building / Resource Management fans play Urbek yet? I was recommended a "let's play" video from a youtuber that normally plays City: Skylines and this game has made it onto my wishlist.

I have one more mission left on Tropico 6 (Battle Royal), and was considering buying the Caribbean Skies DLC since Kalypso is having a big sale right now, but I may throw my funds to Urbek instead.

Also, if you haven't played Tropico 6, it's 60% off right now and totally worth it if you like city builders.

There's a free demo:

There's a free demo:

Hmmm, looks like a good voxel art city builder, I'm a fan of pixel art and voxel art in general... 🧱🏘
I might take a look at the demo when I have time, and if I like it, it's making its way onto my wishlist too. 😁

McStabStab

Community Contributor
There's a free demo:

For whatever reason I didn't see that there was a free demo when I first looked at it. Thank you for letting me know! I tried it for a bit last night and it's fairly involved for something that looks like a basic city builder on the surface. Kind of like a puzzle.

*Edit: I got to the point where you normally would progress to the next biome but there
One asset left out to prevent that so I assume I reached the end of the demo. I feel like I’ll probably buy it eventually. Post Tropico 6 like I mentioned before :)

Last edited:
Any of you City Building / Resource Management fans play Urbek yet? I was recommended a "let's play" video from a youtuber that normally plays City: Skylines and this game has made it onto my wishlist.

I have one more mission left on Tropico 6 (Battle Royal), and was considering buying the Caribbean Skies DLC since Kalypso is having a big sale right now, but I may throw my funds to Urbek instead.

Also, if you haven't played Tropico 6, it's 60% off right now and totally worth it if you like city builders.
I just started playing this and am enjoying it, but I can't compare it to other city builders because I really haven't played any other ones.

TRENDING THREADS