Dec 6, 2022
Visit site
BOARD: Motherboard Gigabyte B365M DS3H
PROCESSOR: I5 (6 or 7 th gen )
GPU: GTX 1660
SUPPY: 550W ATX MODULAR
SSD M.2 : 250 GB EVO
RAM: GSKILL 2X8GB

So, my board is almost dying and is useless buy a new one exacly the same, its better upgrade my pc.
So, my main goal is just: Upgrade Board and processor - And hope the rest I have still can work in this new build, like: power supply, RAM, case, etc.

My thoughts for this new build could be:

Intel Core i5 13600K 14-Core (2.6GHz-5.1GHz)
Motherboard Asus TUF B660M-E Gaming D4

Good or not good?

I have only 800 money for this upgrade.
I can up the price of the processor maybe for this one: Processador Intel Core i7 13700KF 16-Core (2.5GHz-5.4GHz) 30MB Skt1700 ?

Imagine, if i need to get a new RAM and new Power supply, the processor need to be the cheaper. I need to understand the changes that happened beetween socket 1151 vs 1700.
(I stop searching the news about it)
Soon, I want to change my GTX 1660 to RTX 3060 but only in march of 2023. (not for now)

thanks

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2022
Visit site
Wait until January 3rd when Intel releases the i5 13400 / 13400F along with the new B760 boards.

Hmm well, I will buy this in the end of january, The problem with this new ones coming, can be very high prices. So, I will see in time if is possible.
But to have some plan B I need to have a list what i can buy next.

What is the most good and cheap motherboards and CPU to buy these days? Can you give me, like Top 3?

And I see whats the best according my budged (800 max).
I want to be cheaper, because imagine, If I can get that with only 600, I saved 200, so with that I could then sell my GTX1660 in OLX Store and with that sell and my 200, I will have money to buy a new one RTX3060 :love:

Im just trying to figure out, what is the best deals to do, with my possibilities and the money I will get in January :LOL:

Reactions: Why_Me
Hmm well, I will buy this in the end of january, The problem with this new ones coming, can be very high prices. So, I will see in time if is possible.
But to have some plan B I need to have a list what i can buy next.

What is the most good and cheap motherboards and CPU to buy these days? Can you give me, like Top 3?

And I see whats the best according my budged (800 max).
I want to be cheaper, because imagine, If I can get that with only 600, I saved 200, so with that I could then sell my GTX1660 in OLX Store and with that sell and my 200, I will have money to buy a new one RTX3060 :love:

Im just trying to figure out, what is the best deals to do, with my possibilities and the money I will get in January :LOL:
The i5 13600F should retail for less than $250 USD.