Simple Racing - Driving Game Suggestions Please...

Dec 10, 2020
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I am new to racing games and I just wondered if any of you can suggest any good racing/driving games? I know there are lots of them out there, but I am looking for simple games that are easy to get racing or driving. I do have F1 2020 and Assetto Corsa. Of the two Assetto Corsa seemed the easiest to get going with. I am not sure if I am interested in setting up teams and a whole host of other preferences just to get rolling. Just want to get into a car and go! Any simple fun, but realistic (or futuristic) game suggestions to get going with would be great. Thank you in advance.

Glenn

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
You can try Wreckfest. It straddles the line between realism and arcade in a good way and the damage physics have to be seen to be believed. Pretty loyal community around it and the online servers are always full.

Reactions: Erebor

JSimenhoff

Community Manager
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I am new to racing games and I just wondered if any of you can suggest any good racing/driving games? I know there are lots of them out there, but I am looking for simple games that are easy to get racing or driving. I do have F1 2020 and Assetto Corsa. Of the two Assetto Corsa seemed the easiest to get going with. I am not sure if I am interested in setting up teams and a whole host of other preferences just to get rolling. Just want to get into a car and go! Any simple fun, but realistic (or futuristic) game suggestions to get going with would be great. Thank you in advance.

Glenn
I'm a huge fan of the Burnout and Need For Speed Series. NFS Hot Pursuit and Burnout Paradise are classics in the arcade racer genre. I highly recommend both, but if I had to pick one I would say go with Burnout Paradise.

Burnout Paradise features lots of modes, not just racing. If you're into experiencing all that a car has to offer (not just racing) give it a shot.

You may also want to check out Dirt 5. It just released and it looks gorgeous

Norway_2W.jpg

I haven't yet had the chance to play Dirt 5, but I hear it's quite fun if you're into simple arcade-style racers. Here's the PC Gamer review.

Forza Horizon 4. Tons of cars, a huge map to explore while enjoying different seasons, and A LOT of stuff to do, whether you like stunts, drifting, lap races, dirt roads, customizing and painting your car, and so on. You can join Xbox Game Pass for $1 USD for 1-3 months (depending on the deal in your region right now) and play it (and tons of other games) without paying anything else.

TRENDING THREADS