Show us your current game character...

I've started playing Farming Simulator 22 again, and this is the character I always create. I play a black guy because the white guy looks odd to me.

character.jpg

Having switched to Mass Effect Legendary, starting w/ ME1, I'm now Commander Shepard instead of a party of four (so much for the split personality). I always end up using the standard Shepard face even though there is an option to create a custom appearance. If I'm creating a generic character, such as in Skyrim or Fallout 4, I'll spend a lot of time tweaking various facial/hair/body features, but in the ME series, I've never been able to create anything that beats the original.
pmKwpqM.jpg

Cj6H9rt.jpg

FWlWZfX.jpg

Zloth

Community Contributor
This seems like a Bloom County response.
I've been reading the full collection. It's been warping my mind.
@Zloth that's the perfect beard, just a quick skim with the shaver every few days, and done :)
That's no beard, that's face mold - a malady that's been plaguing the male fashion model industry for several years now. THIS is a beard:
full

Sep 19, 2022
Visit site
Can som somebody please help me post a new thread I am new on this app and it's not very easy and I can't contact anybody I can't find out I can't figure it out I need help please it's I try to post my new thread and it's saying that it couldn't be posted because there was probably something in it that couldn't post I don't know

Can som somebody please help me post a new thread I am new on this app and it's not very easy and I can't contact anybody I can't find out I can't figure it out I need help please it's I try to post my new thread and it's saying that it couldn't be posted because there was probably something in it that couldn't post I don't know

Reactions: mainer

TRENDING THREADS