Show off your new purchases!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 3, 2020
Visit site
I recently just bought a second monitor, the ASUS VG278G, been wanting to upgrade to an actually monitor for the longest time, been using a 32” tv as a monitor for so long.
Also bought a new gaming chair, was super unlucky, right in the middle of a Zoom class, i was discussing a topic with my classmates and my chair bent backwards and nearly smacked my head on the ground. The chair was super old, i have been using it whilst my girlfriend uses my actual gaming chair for work while she works from home, thought I might as well upgrade considering she isnt going back to work-work for a while.

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Purchased a new keyboard, mousepad and headset yesterday! They arrived today. Since I've got weekend anyway I've got time to test them out!

20200617_152509.jpg

wmKXvH9.png

20200617_154959.jpg

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
@Kaamos_Llama I'm liking this keyboard so far! I kinda need to get used to it though. Not really the switches itself, I think they sound really nice, they make a lower pitched noise than my other keyboard. It's not necessarily more quiet though. But I feel like it's a low profile keyboard so I can't press the keys as deep as with my other keyboard. I have both a Corsair K68 and a K70 now. Got the K70 because if I ever want to clean a keyboard I'd like it to have one left :p.

Also, I've been using the HyperX Cloud 2 for a day now and I'm liking it so much better than the Corsair USB Void I used before. That's a great headset, but to me it didn't block outside sound good enough, which the Cloud II does very well. Also, the sound from the Cloud is better, when I played ETS2 I heard sounds I never heard before (from both speakers and the Corsair headset). Some people complained about the bass and mic of the Cloud II, but my friends actually said I was very loud on Discord, so I turned down the volume haha. Also, I think the bass isn't that bad at all (while using the leather cups, didn't try the other ones yet).

TRENDING THREADS