Secret Agent

This game has actually been a thorn in my side for many decades as a difficult game I never bothered to finish back in the early 90's, and only decades later, in this new year, I have been inspired to finally finish it. Well, Episode 1 done, Episode 2, done, and now working on Episode 3.

Secret_Agent_Screenshot.jpg

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Oh god, I remember playing that game when I was younger. As a kid I understood almost nothing of what was happening, so I never advanced much in the game. Now that I know its name, I need to try it again.

Oh god, I remember playing that game when I was younger. As a kid I understood almost nothing of what was happening, so I never advanced much in the game. Now that I know its name, I need to try it again.

Lol, yeah it was wild. So many crazy traps, some jumping puzzles, some misdirection in which order of keys to acquire even.

The worst was having to jump through a forcefield while simultaneously avoiding a laser/water/lava hazard, having to time it all right. The floor spikes that move up and down can also be hard to avoid sometimes.

Some levels in Episode 3 are quite frustrating, but I finally got it done! Surprisingly the levels on the smaller island leading up to the castle are actually refreshing from the timing difficulties in the previous levels.

Now there's Crystal Caves HD out soon, talk about the last thing I expected in 2020 of all things.

It's even getting music, but unfortunately the music resembles Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) style music instead of Adlib/SoundBlaster OPL3 PC style music which would fit a lot better, but hey it's better than nothing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts