Secret Agent

Jan 13, 2020
This game has actually been a thorn in my side for many decades as a difficult game I never bothered to finish back in the early 90's, and only decades later, in this new year, I have been inspired to finally finish it. Well, Episode 1 done, Episode 2, done, and now working on Episode 3.

Jan 13, 2020
Oh god, I remember playing that game when I was younger. As a kid I understood almost nothing of what was happening, so I never advanced much in the game. Now that I know its name, I need to try it again.

Jan 13, 2020
Oh god, I remember playing that game when I was younger. As a kid I understood almost nothing of what was happening, so I never advanced much in the game. Now that I know its name, I need to try it again.
Lol, yeah it was wild. So many crazy traps, some jumping puzzles, some misdirection in which order of keys to acquire even.

The worst was having to jump through a forcefield while simultaneously avoiding a laser/water/lava hazard, having to time it all right. The floor spikes that move up and down can also be hard to avoid sometimes.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Ooooh I didn't realize it's on GOG. I put plenty of runs in to Episode 2, which I had as part of some kind of shareware demo disc. Classic.

ASK THE COMMUNITY