Retail copy of Windows 10 Pro?

Nov 19, 2021
Im waiting on a copy...has anyone bought the one with it on the usb drive? I downloaded Linux and corroupted everything and cant go back to windows 10 Pro lol.....pretty unfortunate...and the iso i put on my flash drive dosent work...it ask for the media drivers are missing...cant figure it out...hope the drive works with the retail version....

Im waiting on a copy...has anyone bought the one with it on the usb drive? I downloaded Linux and corroupted everything and cant go back to windows 10 Pro lol.....pretty unfortunate...and the iso i put on my flash drive dosent work...it ask for the media drivers are missing...cant figure it out...hope the drive works with the retail version....
media driver error can be caused by the Installer not having drivers for the actual USB drive its running off, try using another USB drive.

If PC had previously had win 10 on it already, you didn't need to buy a new key.

all you do is run installer and when you get to screen asking for a key, click "I don't have one" and win 10 would continue install and then check activation servers once its completed. It would likely have details of your PC and would reactivate it.

Reactions: Brian Boru

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts