Research for a University Assignment

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I have a project right now for an ongoing course at university. If you could please take some time to answer my survey on gaming habits for data collection, I would be very happy and grateful :) and so would my grades!!! XD it is fully anonymous to take part. Thanxxx everyone in advance <3 Link to survey below:

https://sunet.artologik.net/hb/Survey/6601

English is not my first language so I apologize in advance if there are any errors. Please feel free to leave feedback, I will edit the survey if it can be improved :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Looks like a legit survey from a university in Sweden. Didn't log me in to any of my online accounts, took about 25 minutes—but most others will probably be quicker. Involves answering just a few Qs about 2 websites you're asked to visit.

@Nanami83

"first impression" page—1-line text box totally unsuited to answering the 3 Qs asked.

"the webpage"—unclear if still talking about LIFE AT BARB page, or some other. Maybe confusion between 'website' and webpage'?

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
Looks like a legit survey from a university in Sweden. Didn't log me in to any of my online accounts, took about 25 minutes—but most others will probably be quicker. Involves answering just a few Qs about 2 websites you're asked to visit.

@Nanami83

"first impression" page—1-line text box totally unsuited to answering the 3 Qs asked.

"the webpage"—unclear if still talking about LIFE AT BARB page, or some other. Maybe confusion between 'website' and webpage'?
Thank you so much! It's me and another student doing this survey, and yes we are from Sweden. I will look at the sections you mentioned. You are right it should consistently be either the word website or webpage, I'll adjust it. I will also look at the textbox, to adjust it to a more reasonable size.

TRENDING THREADS