Visit site
Hi my pc:
108500K stock 4800mhz

2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP

Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium

Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC

Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming

1 TB SSD

My pc is running actually stable but i had one Windows10 crash/hang/freeze on 23 march 2021.

I had updated Windows 10 to ,the newest version. I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc.
Games not crashing all stable.
My pc was on 24 hours. 23 march, pc was idle 5-6hours in desktop.
After few hours when i go to use pc, i run Google chrome and then all suddenly freezed.
I mean i was able to touch/move mouse, but all stops resonding. Chrome,search bar,start button stops responding.
Then i make ctrl alt delete and black screen with blue circle.
Keyboard becomes locked ( caps lock stop working ), Windows stay locked in place. So i make hard reset
It happened first time that hang of system in 23 march. Is there somewhere my pc not stable or its a windows thing? If Caps Lock stops working ( keyboard freezed and mouse freezed ) this was hardware issue?

Like i said pc was idle 5-6 hours when i go to use pc, i turned on google chrome and then all suddenly hangs. I checked EVENT VIEWER: Nothing,0 entries about any errors. Thx.

ah ps NZXT cam was on background and epic launcher + steam.

PS:Running currently Karhu Ram test no errors.

All working ok since March. No issues.

All working ok since March. No issues.
If it's been fine in the intervening 8 months, then I wouldn't worry about it. PC life has occasional WTF moments and events—if a reboot solves it, I forget about it. If it happens again soon after, then I start checking.

I don't use Chrome, but I know it had some issues earlier in the year—many of the tech guys were joking about it for a while. That would be my wild guess.

I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc
Just to clarify—are you saying you installed Win10 ~30 days ago, or you installed Windows in January?

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
I installed Windows 10 in march 2021. Version was 20H2 in march. I checked now.

But i found on internet,issues with NZXT application freezing machines on 20H2 Windows 10. Maybe it was because of NZXT.yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
One random freeze in 6 months isn't anything to worry about. I would only look if it was every day or happening still. It could have been anything.

21H1 is latest version of win 10 but there isn't a mazzive difference between it and 20H2, mostly bug fixes. Its all they done to win 10 since 2019 really... were waiting for windows 11 I guess to make any real changes. And most of those are on the surface

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
One random freeze in 6 months isn't anything to worry about. I would only look if it was every day or happening still. It could have been anything.

21H1 is latest version of win 10 but there isn't a mazzive difference between it and 20H2, mostly bug fixes. Its all they done to win 10 since 2019 really... were waiting for windows 11 I guess to make any real changes. And most of those are on the surface
Oki thank you