Quiz: name that game

Page 97 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
@Pifanjr That wouldn't be far from the truth. Definitely a survival game.

I can't really post another screenshot since they would all look exactly like the one I just posted. That is the core of the game. What I can do as last hint is to share the company behind it and a couple of games they have made in the past: Triverske, who has made Bring it down & Circuit Breakers. The game from the screenshot is the one that Steam thought was most popular with a very positive review score. I would agree with that also, it is a fun and chill game, especially since you can customize your own names and what happens with them. You can also play with friends.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2022
That's the one! Or two.... which is in 1 Delux... it's all very confusing, but it's your turn PointnClicker!
Yay! The Stanley Parable is one of my favourite games to watch on youtube, because every player chooses a different path and the narrator is just splendid :) I also want to try it out myself, but I keep this one for my (nevercoming) holidays….

I hope this one is an easy one on the run… It‘s also from a yt vid because I‘m currently lacking the time to play any games at all :(

Aug 31, 2022
Subnautica: Below Zero! Don't be watching that on YouTube, it will spoil it!!
You‘re absolutely correct :)
And no worries, I don‘t care so mich about spoilers when it comes to games like these.
I‘m not even sure if I will be able to play both Subnautica and Below Zero from start to end because I tend to get dizzy from First Person games in Space or Underwater worlds.

ASK THE COMMUNITY